4.29.2013

Shutters, earrings, and soccer parties

Life is sooo good. Brad and the kids gave me a birthday present today since Brad will be in Oklahoma tomorrow. Brad saw how often I wear the Pandora necklace he bought me for Christmas so he bought me earrings. They are neat because you can also put them on the necklace. He is so sweet because he tries to make me feel special. I still cannot believe that he is my husband. My shutters came in today! We will paint them dark brown this weekend and next week the people will install them. I am especially excited about the fake window! Tonight we had Will's soccer party. Will got most improved:) the kids did so well this season. I am including a picture of a house down the street that has a fake window. Life is so good and God is sooo good!











1 comment:

The Wilcox's said...

I am so proud of you!!! 2 days in a row!!! Now I will keep checking your blog...not that I don't know what is going on:)