9.12.2012

Decorating for the new house






I LOVE LOVE LOVE decorating. I am ordering these things for the new house (living room). We are getting this sectional sofa. It will be in a tan/brown fabric which is pretty similar to what we have right now. The accent pillows will be the white fabric with the reds and green circles. We are ordering this recliner chair with the other fabric that is in the picture. I really wanted a fabric chair that was super comfortable because we spend most of our time in our living room. We are also getting this leather chair for Brad. The last material is the new bedding that I got for our bedroom. I LOVE the reds in this fabric. I am thinking about now putting my purple couch in my master bedroom because it matches this bedding. It was funny because I got the bedding at Steinmart. The quilt was $20.00 and the pillow shams were $15.00. It was crazy that one pillow sham almost cost the same as the entire quilt!

No comments: