6.16.2013

Best father EVER!!!

Today was Father's Day. I am soooo lucky to be married to the best father ever. God literally let me win the jackpot! I love him so much! I am also so lucky to have any amazing dad. He has put up with a lot of stresses from his girls:))). I love my dad so much. My father in law Tim is soooo nice. He is such a good man. He has always treated me so well and I am thankful that he is in my life. Before we left for Florida, I bought a really nice Nikon camera. I gave it to Brad and said "happy Father's Day!" He is very careful about what he buys but was SUPER excited abut the camera. We are both tired of going to the kid's programs and using our iPhones to take pictures. In Florida, I also bought Brad a shirt and a contraption to grill pizzas on the grill. When we got back from our vacation, Brad bought himself a Father's Day gift, a basketball goal. Allison is going to try out for the 7th grade basketball team and the kids love to play. I have a dr appointment tomorrow. I will be 36 weeks!















No comments: