11.27.2014

Thanksgiving and a thankful heart

Life is good and God is so good.  Our family is blessed beyond belief.  I'm so thankful for my God, my family, and my friends. I'm thankful that I get to be a stay at home mom right now and spend quality time with my children. 

Allison made the Anthony 8th grade basketball team!  We are so proud of her!!! Paige has been working so hard preparing for spring Track at Cy-Ranch.  Will is playing great Christmas songs on his trumpet and doing well in soccer.  Abbey is excelling in gymnastics and did well in soccer. She scored a goal for her team!!!  Charlotte is 16 months.  She loves loves loves playing with her cousin Finley.  Sometimes they fight with each other..  Usually fighting over a you.  She likes to say " yeah" a lot.  She is a happy baby.









We ran Bridgeland's 5k Turkey Trot



Our family Christmas card picture taken with an IPhone timer
Kids made their own mugs with sharpies 




Our neighbors gave Charlotte a jeep!  She can't wait to take Finley out for a ride!
We took the girls to paint pottery




Date night with my hubby
Thanksgiving holiday in Breaux Bridge







No comments: