2.15.2015

Valentine's season



Life is good and God is so good!!!  On Monday I met my mommy friends for a Valentine Play date at the park.  On Tuesday, I had a group of ladies at my house helping me plan the Neighborhood Daddy/Daughter Dance. Will's soccer also started back up.  He loves it!  On Friday, Brad cooked filet steaks at home and we had our Valentine's dinner.  On Saturday, we met our friends at the Crawfish Barn for crawfish! It was Soooo good!  On Saturday night, we went to my friend Jen's house for burgers.  She lives on re lake so we enjoyed the lake and hanging out.  I am so thankful for my friends!  My friends Amy and Tracy came over this week and taught me how to use my embroidery machine!!!!! I got several cute dresses at Walmart to embroider for Charlotte.  I'm also learning how to applique!



Brad helping Dave hang a valance at Dave and Corrin's.












William received a medal for getting a number one (out of five) for his Trumpet competition.


Waiting in line to get Charlotte and Finley signed up for Mothers Day Out (There was a waiting list!)













Me before my colonoscopy and endoscopy. Lol
Cousins playing together on the shuffle board.























No comments: