5.22.2014

Busy busy busy

Sometimes I wish I could just have nothing planned!   I have been so busy!  I'm super super tired!  I am excited that i have been working out five days a week! I'm determined to get this weight off!  It is a hard and slow process but nothing in life worth having is easy.  The personal trainer that Corrin and I share is amazing.  Deborah is like a machine.  She will push you and push you.  She also says " you have to eat clean!!!!"  After working out on Monday, I went to my friend Jessica's house for lunch. She just had an emergency surgery to remove her appendix.  On Tuesday, I spent a few hours cleaning out my townhouse because our renters move in on Friday.  On Wednesday, Corrin and I met our friend Jenny for lunch.  Jenny works for HP so we ate near there.  My friend Tracy came over for a little while so her daughter Lucy and Charlotte could play. Wednesday night I went to a Towne Lake social meeting.  I am helping head up the safety event in June and the Happy Hour in October.  I then found out that Corrin and Dave have decided to move to Towne Lake!!! Whoo whoo!  Today I met Corrin and Lauren at the Children's Museum.  Lauren lives in Katy and her husband works with Brad.  She has a daughter that is Sophia's age and another one that is Charlotte's age. 


















No comments: