6.08.2012

Camp is Fun!

Abbey and Allison spent Monday through Friday doing a half day camp through our local college, Lone Star.  Abbey's camp designed a city using cardboard boxes.  Allison's camp created their dream house using Auto Cad computer software.  Abbey absolutely loved her camp.  She even made two friends that live in Towne Lake.  I talked to the mothers and we are going to go to their house when we finish building.  One of the girls lives a couple streets over from where we will be.  Allison had fun with her camp.  She liked it more and more each day that she went.  She didn't make friends that she ended up getting their information from.  That is ok.  There will be other times to do that.

I took a picture of this tree that we have in our apartment complex because I love it.  I think it is so beautiful!

Stuffed Spinach Chicken:



For dinner the other night, I made stuffed chicken.  I took garlic, white wine, butter, and olive oil and sauteed spinach in it.  I then took sharp cheddar cheese and stuffed the chicken with the cheese and the spinach.  I cooked it at 350 degrees for about an hour.  They ended up being wonderful!!!!

Crock pot ribs:
I made ribs in the crock pot the other night and they were wonderful!!!  I took a slab of pork ribs and cut them into two sections.  I put them in the crockpot.  I poured honey, thai chili sauce, and soy sauce over the ribs.  I added about two cups of water to the crockpot.  I cooked on low all day long.  When I served them, I served them with Kansas Style HEB bbq sauce.  They fell off the bone and tasted wonderful!

No comments: