6.03.2012

It's Beach Time!





This weekend was fantastic!  It started on Friday when we drove to Brad's parents house.  We spent the day and night with them.  The kids had a great time swimming at their country club and Tim made wonderful steaks for us.  On Saturday, we took the kids to Galveston beach for the annual Sandcastle Competition.  It is a pretty big deal.  Architect firms and other people spend a lot of time and energy make amazing sandcastle presentations.  The kids loved it.  We ended the night by going to a restaurant called the French Quarter that is by our house.  Today was a laid back day.  We went to our apartment pool and then the kids made cookies.  The kids and Brad will be guest bloggers from time to time.  Allison wanted to blog descriptions about us since I created descriptions of each child.


Hi my name is Allison Wilson.  I am Christa’s step daughter.  Christa is writing a blog about what we are doing this summer and she is writing about my family. I am a guest blogger and I wanted to tell you a little bit about Christa. 
Christa is a government teacher at The Spring Woods High school.  Christa is the one who had the idea to take us on the Carnival Cruise and too many other exiting places.  She treats everyone fairly and she makes everyone feel happy.  I am very happy that Christa is my stepmom.
Now let me tell you about my dad.  My dad works at Wood Mackenzie.  He always is volunteering for things when he doesn’t even get paid.  My dad will help you out with a lot of things like homework.  He will put a smile on your face once you get to know him.  He is the best dad anyone could ever have.
  
This is from Abbey Wilson: Today we made cookies and they were oatmeal raisin cookies. We had so much fun, but they were a little messy. They were also homemade. Plus they were super super good . I loved them.

2 comments:

The Wilcox's said...

Love the blog! Girl, I am so proud of your guest blogging. I look foward to reading more.

Love Aunt Corrin

Bethany said...

Love the girls' guest blogs!!! Sounds like a great weekend.